Garden Design’s Spring Issue Now Shipping – Get Yours!
Subscribe before April 15th, 2017 and get this issue free when you subscribe! Go to https://www.gardendesign.com/eye
If you haven’t seen Garden Design magazine yet, the current issue is a great one to start off with!
- There are no ads in Garden Design. Yes, you read that right—no ads. Just 148 pages of beautiful gardens and plants delivered to you each quarter. These are more like books.
- Many of the stories unfold over 8 to 20 pages. So you get the behind-the-scenes look at topics you care about most—designing with plants, landscape design, container gardens, kitchen gardens, houseplants, and more.
- Each magazine is collectible and coffee table worthy. It’s filled with large, bold photography so you can appreciate the details of gardens that make them great.
Plant lovers will love this issue:
- Daffodils: Here’s what you need to know about planting, growing, and enjoying daffodils. Wait until you see the photos!
- Learn how Annie’s Annuals become one of the most trusted gardeners in America.
- Flowering branches: The parade of blossoms from flowering branches starts in February and continues through May and beyond. Get tips for growing, arranging, and harvesting them
There is so much more in this issue! Here is what a recent subscriber said:
“I saw a copy of Garden Design magazine late last year and was absolutely impressed with the in-depth articles and the beautiful photography. This past spring I became a subscriber and love every single page. It is beautifully presented and I love that there are no ads. I don’t subscribe to too many magazines, but Garden Design is worth every single penny. I highly recommend it.”
Subscribe before April 15th, 2017 and get this issue free when you subscribe!
Daffodils- Georgianna Lane
Annie (Nursery display garden)- Meg Smith
Flowering branches’ Ngoc Minh Ngo